Many companies choose SGS’s geochemical, mine-site or on-site production laboratory services for their analytical and/or assay requirements. In the area of on-site analysis, SGS is the unparalleled global provider of such services. We bring the same principles, procedures and quality management procedures to contract lab operation that we do to our commercial laboratories, thus ensuring you of timely analytical services you can trust.
Allowing SGS to design, equip, staff and operate an on-site laboratory at your facility means that you benefit from our full slate of experience in the analytical business. An SGS on-site laboratory provides the fast turnaround, accurate, reliable analytical data that you need to effectively run and optimize your project operations. We are able to combine sampling and analytical services for
- Grade control
- Plant control
- Environmental materials (water, soil, tailings etc)
- Regional or site exploration support
- Production forecasting
- Commercial support (ie concentrate or cathode analysis)
- Particle size analysis
- Bench scale metallurgical test support for plant services
- Wear oil and used oil analysis
You gain a competitive edge when you take advantage of SGS’s globally recognized 3rd party on-site laboratory services. By trusting SGS to provide your contract lab operation facilities, you will:
- Benefit from the fast turnaround of accurate, reliable analytical data
- Reduce shipping costs and turnaround time delays that arise because samples are shipped off-site
- Take advantage of SGS’s globally recognized technical expertise and audit control
- Gain flexibility - our on-site laboratory service allows you to choose the design, equip, staff or operate options that best suit your needs
- Focus on the core aspects of your operation
- Allocate your financial and staff resources more effectively, freeing up capital that would otherwise be spent on equipment and staffing
When you choose an SGS on-site laboratory for your project, you gain a world of experience in respected, reliable chemical analysis. Contact us to see how we can help you obtain test results that you can trust.
Onsite laboratories in the US
In the US, we operate over 25 on-site laboratories located on, or adjacent to, mine property. By using our accelerated test methods, our labs provide a rapid turn-around of reliable, accurate results, enabling you to make informed decisions faster and in real time. Our on-site laboratories are scalable – from basic one-person labs providing process control, through to full-service labs capable of both accelerated and ASTM test methods. We will design, outfit and operate a lab to suit your particular requirement. Contact us to find out more.Email us
Lab Quality ControlLaboratory Quality Control SummaryThis summary describes the Quality Control protocols established at SGS Minerals Services Geochemistry to ensure test results are consistently ... Coating Services (1085 KB)
SGS provides a wide portfolio of services with respect to protective layers or coatings on structural materials.
Road Construction Services (1605 KB)
Road Construction Services
SGS provides a wide portfolio of road construction services to ensure good performance and durability of road materials and products.
SGS Pavement Engineering (1196 KB)
SGS Pavement Engineering
SGS was awarded a contract to provide comprehensive pavement engineering on an ongoing basis for the Reid Alexander Interchange in Australia by Abigroup.
SGS Pavement Investigation (1920 KB)
SGS Pavement Investigation
SGS provided complex pavement engineering services for Macmahon in Perth, Australia.
Project Management (919 KB)
Project Management in Senegal
SGS was awarded a contract to provide project management services for one of the biggest road building projects in the recent history of Senegal by AGEROUTE.
SGS GOST Paper (141 KB)
SGS GOST Paper
SGS “Customs Union - GOST and TR Certificates“ paper addressing the Russian GOST certification standards has been successfully published in the Swiss Export Journal.
All 11 resources