FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 lead auditor training from SGS – an IRCA-accredited five-day course to help you assess the adequacy of the design, implementation and improvement of your food safety management system.
This five-day training course provides your food chain professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to audit your food safety management systems (FSMS). It enables you to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation and improvement of your FSMS against ISO 22000:2005 and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Why choose the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 lead auditor training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Describe the fundamental purpose of a FSMS as well as the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSMS auditors
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22000:2005, the ISO 9000 series, and guidance documents relevant to FSMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct reports and follow up an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 (with ISO 15161 as a guide) in the context of an FSMS audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
The trusted five-day lead auditor course from the leading supplier of FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 training and auditing
We offer you an unparalleled global network of trainers and auditors regularly working with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved food safety management schemes. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the GFSI, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to audit to FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 standards.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced food safety professionals with an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety and the skills required to audit effectively against FSMS.
This course is highly beneficial for individuals directly involved in planning and implementing ISO 22000-based systems in their organization. It is also suitable for those wishing to satisfy the training requirements for Lead Auditor Certification with IRCA.
To find out more about our FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 lead auditor training, contact us today.