GFSI Executive Seminar
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) executive seminar – an essential two-hour course to help you select the appropriate GFSI scheme for your organization.
There are a number of GFSI approved schemes. As a result, choosing the best one for your company can be complex. This course provides the knowledge required to select the most appropriate GFSI approved scheme for your company.
Why choose the GFSI executive seminar from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain information on key topics, such as the level of acceptance of each scheme around the world, plus the ease of transition from existing food safety systems
- Learn of the similarities and differences between the major GFSI approved schemes.
- Become informed of the management’s role in implementation and certification of the major schemes
- Decide which scheme is right for an organization
- Understand the importance of vendor certification and the advantages of certifying your company to a sustainable, GFSI approved scheme
- Explore the key considerations when deciding on which scheme to choose
- How to move from GMP/HACCP systems to the GFSI schemes
An essential two-hour executive overview from the leading providers of GFSI training and auditing
We offer you an unparalleled global network of trainers and auditors, regularly working with the GFSI approved food safety management schemes. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the GFSI, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to understand the scheme.
Who should attend?
- Chief executives
- Business owners
- Technical directors
- Regulatory affairs managers or other individuals charged with selecting a food safety certification scheme
To find out more about our GFSI executive seminar, contact us today.