One-Day Introduction to the SQF 2000CM Code
One-day introduction to the Safe Quality Food (SQF) 2000CM scheme for food safety from SGS.
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved SQF 2000CM scheme is central to your food safety and quality management systems. Our one-day course provides you with an essential introduction to the SQF 2000CM scheme for food safety and quality management.
Why choose the one-day introduction to SQF 2000CM from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an overview of SQF 2000CM requirements and key interpretations
- Get an insight into the way the SQF Institute interprets the scheme requirements of SQF 2000CM to implement a system in a company
- Learn the scheme’s approach to the different levels of SQF certification, product categories and food safety fundamentals, reporting and SQF audit reports
The trusted introductory course from a leading provider of SQF training and auditing
We offer you a global network of expert trainers and auditors who regularly audit to the SQF 2000CM code for food safety and quality management. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the SQF 2000CM code, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance
- Quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining an insight into the SQF 2000CM code
To find out more about our one-day introduction to SQF 2000CM, contact us today.