FSSC Food Packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 Implementation Courses
Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 implementation course from SGS.
Your food packaging must adhere to a range of standards. Our three-day FSSC food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS 223 course is designed to give food safety professionals an understanding of the food safety systems approach to food safety. It also enables you to understand the application of the standard requirements in designing food safety management systems (FSMS).
Why choose the FSSC food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 implementation course from SGS?
Our three-day course can help you understand:
- FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and PAS 223
- The purpose and benefits of an FSMS, which includes managing and reducing risk
- Food safety risk management as a strategic business driver
- Food safety standards used in the food chain, how they interrelate and the benefits of using FSSC Standards
- International frameworks and protocols for the safe provision of food packaging
- The difference between legal compliance and conformity with international standards
- Typical hazards associated within the food packaging material supply chain and the impact on the safety of food products
- The elements of food safety management systems
- The application of the standard requirements at the work place
The trusted FSSC food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 implementation course from one of the USA’s leading training providers
As a leading training provider in the United States, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in FSSC food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 implementation courses.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and workbook.
Who should attend?
- Food safety team leaders and management representatives
- Implementers and users
- Internal auditors
- Food safety professionals and consultants
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Packaging specialists
- Food scientists
- Food technologists
- Anyone interested in gaining more information on the pre-requisite requirements applicable to food packaging industry and the concepts of FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000 and PAS 223)
Please note: participants should have a basic understanding of, and working experience in, food packaging manufacturing or the food packaging supply chain.
To find out more about our FSSC food packaging, ISO 22000 and PAS223 implementation course, contact us today.Email us