Consulting Services Connectors
SGS’s automotive consulting services and automotive connector system testing help you to comply with industry regulations.
Our testing and calibrations laboratories, which are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited, focus on the reliability and safety aspects of component and vehicle manufacturing. This means using environmental simulation to investigate even the smallest items – such as individual automotive wiring connectors – to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
We perform our tests according to the International Electrotechnical Commission standards such as IEC 60512 and IEC 60352. However, we still have the flexibility to modify our testing procedures to suit your specific needs and configurations.
Our expert consultants can offer you guidance and advice on non-standardized special tests. We also have the industry knowledge and expertise to:
- Compile an adapted test program according to approved standards e.g. DIN – Deutsches Institut für Normung (German Institute for Standardization), IEC
- Conduct tests using contact technology (e.g. fretting corrosion, micro friction)
- Precisely analyze test failures and suggest possible improvements
- Provide accurate documentation on test results, plus certification
- Use our environmental simulation and functional test equipment
Contact SGS now to find out how our consulting services for connectors can help you meet national and international regulatory requirements.Email us