Mileage Accumulation Services
Mileage accumulation services from SGS – age vehicle components in controlled laboratory conditions with our comprehensive mileage accumulation dynamometer testing.
When you want to conduct mileage accumulation testing, but on-road testing is not strictly necessary, you need an approach that can limit the risks of liability, loss of test assets, and delays in test program completion. Our mileage accumulation testing provides you with an effective alternative. Conducted in state-of-the-art secure laboratories using the latest dynamometer technology to provide you with effective testing, this service offers you an efficient means of conducting vehicle based test programs.
Why choose mileage accumulation services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Perform complete vehicle or component endurance tests in order to develop or confirm specified characteristics
- Rapidly age powertrain and emissions control components using a controlled, repeatable process
- Gain high security testing for confidential properties
- Reduce data variability inherent in driving in uncontrolled environments
- Get more control over your test process
- Conduct long and short drive cycles. Robotic drivers are used for longer accumulation periods, and human drivers can be used for shorter duration drive cycles
- Limit the risks of liability, loss of test assets, and delays in test program completion
Laboratory controlled mileage accumulation testing from world leader
As a world leader in mileage accumulation dynamometer testing, we offer state-of-the-art facilities, with seven single roll eddy current mileage accumulation dynamometers located in Jackson, MI. Our automated dynamometer control system enables us to execute standard driving schedules, as well as create custom drive traces to fit your requirements.
Our Jackson, MI facility features:
- Seven mileage accumulation dynamometers
- An indoor facility capable of accommodating special vehicle setups
- Automated throttle operation via robot and braking via dynamometer load with standard and custom drive cycles
- Speed modulated cooling fans
- Extensive data acquisition and safety controls
- OBD interface
- Individual video recording of vehicles in test
To find out more about our mileage accumulation dynamometer testing, contact us today.Email us
All 2 resources