From study design to storage and shelf life stability, to monitoring, analytical testing and documentation, SGS offers comprehensive stability testing services.
With more than 20 years’ experience and currently more than 100,000 samples on storage, SGS’s Life Science Services has the skills and the capacity to handle your stability projects.
We provide our customers with a complete range of storage conditions in numerous climatic walk-in chambers and climatic cabinets with a total storage capacity of more than 1,200 m3. Various refrigerators and freezers are available for storage at lower temperatures.
All storage chambers are fully controlled with 24/7 monitoring and alert systems (21 CFR part 11 compliant). For your reassurance, we operate back up chambers for complete sample retrieval.
Stability Study Testing Services
- Support in designing studies for real time, stress tests and photostability studies
- Development and validation of “stability indicating methods“
- Examination of stability-relevant parameters
- Storage and management of the stability samples
- Interim reports for every testing period
- Comprehensive final report
Climatic Zones (According to ICH)
||21°C / 45% r.h.|
||25°C / 60% r.h.|
||30°C / 35% r.h.|
||30°C / 70% r.h.|
Long-term, Intermediate and Accelerated Storage
- 25°C / 40% r.h.
- 25°C / 60% r.h.
- 30°C / 65% r.h.
- 30°C / 70% r.h.
- 30°C / 75% r.h.
- 40°C / 75% r.h.
- 40°C / not more than (NMT) 25% r.h.
- Customer specific conditions
- Transport Stability (freeze and thaw, cycle test)
- In-Use Stability
Stability Testing for Cosmetics & Personal Care
Cosmetic and personal care products rely on stability testing to determine that both the product and its packaging retain their quality for the intended lifespan. Our industry understanding and strategically located network of testing facilities make SGS the ideal partner to meet your needs.
We conduct tests including:
- Real time/accelerated aging
- Environmental cycling (freeze-thaw stability testing)
- Photostability testing (real time and controlled conditions)
- Period after opening (PAO) Determination
Contact us for more details.Email us
CosmeticsVideoSolutions for the Cosmetics IndustrySGS Services for the Cosmetics Industry ...
All 2 resources