SGS provide all the services and documents you need to demonstrate your PV product and solar company bankability.
Bankability is a key driver for renewable products and in a competitive market you need to ensure that your PV modules are of the highest quality while fulfilling bankability guidelines.
At SGS our bankability services offer one-stop quality assurance that covers your entire quality control needs – from raw materials to modules and PV systems. We provide all the services and documents you need to demonstrate your PV product and solar company bankability.
Our bankability services address:
- Improving your module efficiency
- Quality control of your incoming and outgoing goods
- Your management systems
- Productivity improvement
- Performance guarantees – we can issue reports for your insurers
Everything you need under one roof
We offer fast and thorough testing – the sooner your product is installed and working, the sooner it can start making returns on investment. Testing times have reduced considerably recently, with obvious advantages to the market.
We carry out extensive specialist tests, including:
- Corrosive gas resistance (ammonia and others)
- Desert resistance (dust, sand)
- Salt mist resistance (maritime climate)
- Long life degradation
- Long-term outdoor behavior
- Low light behavior
- Low reflection/anti-reflection properties
- PV Module RoHS/recycling (PV cycle certification, RoHS compliance testing, green engineering)
- Spectral response/ energy rating (acc. to draft IEC 61853-2)
- Temperature behavior (e.g. temperature coefficient@ IMPP UMPP)
Contact SGS to find out how your business could benefit from our bankability services.Email us
All 1 resources