ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management Systems For Automotive Products – Implementation Training
This training provides a framework to help in developing a quality management system (QMS) for the automotive industry. We help you implement and maintain an effective QMS for Automotive Products while meeting the ISO/TS 16949:2007 requirements.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the ISO/TS 16949 standard
- Identify and manage the legal and other requirements so that you can develop the policy, objectives and strategy for the QMS
- Determine appropriate operational controls
- Develop an effective training program
- Devise an effective QMS documentation
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Please note: Participants should already possess basic awareness of ISO TS 16949.
Contact SGS today to find out more on SGS ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Training.Email us
ISO/TS 16949:2016 TransitionBrochureISO/TS 16949:2016 Transition BrochureThis document includes the changes in the latest edition of the ISO/TS 16949:2016 Standard and steps to achieve a smooth transition. ...
All 2 resources