Clinical Trial Project Management
SGS delivers tailor-made solutions for clients in early and late phase clinical trials. With a highly experienced team of project managers and CRAs, you can rely on SGS to complete your project on time, on budget and exceeding the international quality standards.
Our project managers are client focused and in charge of the clinical team for the duration of your clinical trial or drug development program. With a company-wide standard for quality and integrity, SGS encourages team ownership of each clinical trial and is dedicated to its successful execution.
Our Clinical Research Project Management Services bring you:
- International and local trial management and monitoring
- Clinical development program consulting
- Study design and protocol writing
- In depth feasibility studies and risk assessment plans for country evaluation, including:
- Regulatory environment
- Disease prevalence
- Patient access
- Clinical site qualification and selection
- Online access to enrollment status and projections through our Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Working with SGS gives you advantages beyond sheer experience and numbers.
- Therapeutic specialists
- Cross-functional teams offer efficiency and quality advantages
- Our network of offices work according to the same standards and procedures
- Worldwide use of a single Trial Management System
- Seamless collaboration between each trial management office
- Office and field-based CRAs fully employed by SGS offer both cost advantages and flexibility
Electro-Medical DevicesBrochureElectro-Medical Devices in Trusted HandsAs a medical devices manufacturer your focus is to create products that improve the quality of medical services provided around the world. However, ...
All 1 resources