ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training from SGS – develop the skills to conduct and compile internal audits.
This training develops the skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of processes, and to contribute to the continual improvement of a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
On completion of this training course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2008
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Please note: Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001:2008 before attending the course.
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally, but we offer a mix of accredited and non-accredited courses to meet your needs. Your local SGS office will have full details of courses available in your region.
Why choose ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training from SGS?
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are quality management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact SGS today to find out more about our ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training.Email us
ISO 9001:2015 RevisionIntroduction to ISO 9001 REVISIONA presentation on the upcoming changes to ISO 9001. ... ISO 9001:2015 White PaperISO 9001:2015 White PaperHelping you to better understand the contents and implications of the changes to Quality Management System requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
All 4 resources