Production Plan Monitoring
SGS offers garment production scheduling to improve quality, as part of a supply chain total solution that ensures your network’s adherence to regulatory and contractual requirements.
We can help you at every stage of the value chain, from research and development (R&D) to post-production activities and retailing. In terms of garment production scheduling and production plan monitoring, we offer a range of services.
- Quality system set-up
- Product protocol/specification set-up
- Vendor sourcing and assessments
- Process capability/capacity study
- Briefing and pre-production vendor meeting(s)
- Sample review(s) and approval
- Lab tests
- Production scheduling
- Checks on incoming materials
- Lab tests
- Initial production checks
- In-process controls
- Production status monitoring
Contact SGS to find out how our production plan monitoring can help your suppliers to improve quality and comply with the appropriate regulatory and contractual requirements.Email us
Sustainable ExpectationsBrochureThe Textile & Footwear Industry Expectations for a Better PlanetSGS’ sustainable growth solutions enhance all profit, planet & people with professionalism. ...
All 1 resources