Oligosaccharide Population Analysis
Oligosaccharide population analysis from SGS – effective oligosaccharide analysis to help you identify the overall population profile of glycans present in a glycoprotein
At all phases of drug development you need to build a detailed picture of the glycans present. Our oligosaccharide population analysis provides you with a powerful technique to determine the overall population profile of the N-glycans or O-glycans present in a glycoprotein.
Why choose oligosaccharide population analysis from SGS?
Our oligosaccharide analysis (including N-glycosylation analysis and O-glycosylation analysis) helps you to:
- Screen glycoproteins manufactured using different cell lines
- Develop a biosimilar product
- Identify unusual glycosylation profiles
- Confirm the presence of N- or O-glycosylation, through N-glycosylation analysis and O-glycosylation analysis
- Detect potentially immunogenic glycan structures
- Demonstrate consistency between batches for release during the manufacturing process
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B requirements for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals for new marketing applications
Trusted oligosaccharide population analysis from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of oligosaccharide analysis, we offer you unrivaled experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and a unique global network.
Oligosaccharide population analysis is performed following release of the glycans from the supplied product using the following techniques:
- Molecular ion data from Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-MS)
- Fragment ion information from Electrospray Mass Spectrometry (ES-MS)
- Chromatographic profiles from High Performance Anion Exchange Chromatography with Pulsed Amperometric Detection (HPAEC-PAD)
- Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection (HILIC-FLD)
To find out more about our oligosaccharide population analysis, contact us today.Email us