Product Related Impurities and Degradants Analysis
Product-related impurities and degradants analyses from SGS – essential product-related impurities analysis in biopharmaceutical products.
Identification and characterization of impurities or degradants in your biopharmaceutical products is essential during biopharmaceutical product development. We offer you analytical services for impurity and degradant characterization for your biotech and biological products, using a combination of techniques.
Why choose product-related impurities analysis in biopharmaceutical products from SGS?
We can help you:
- Characterize impurities and degradants in your in biotech and biological products
- Analyze modified forms of biotech and biological products
- Analyze truncated forms of biotech and biological products
- Analyze product aggregates
Trusted product related impurities analysis in biopharmaceutical products – from a leading provider
As a world-leading provider of product-related impurities and degradants analyses, we provide you with the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
We offer you a broad range of techniques, including:
- Post-translational modification analysis based on mass spectrometry and peptide mapping strategies
- Glycosylation analysis by mass spectrometry
- Liquid chromatography
- Isoelectric focusing (IEF) and capillary isoelectric focusing (cIEF)
- Analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC)
- Size exclusion chromatography with multi-angle laser light scattering (SEC-MALS)
To discuss how our product related impurities analysis in biopharmaceutical products could help you, contact us today.Email us