Agriculture and Food GFSI Internal Auditing Training
Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) internal audit training from SGS – the skills and knowledge you need to conduct internal audits to the requirements of major GFSI-recognized schemes.
To ensure compliance with the requirements of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) schemes, your internal auditors need specialized training. This course provides comprehensive steps to conduct effective internal auditing of food safety systems against the specific requirements of FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF 2000 and IFS.
Our internal auditor training prepares attendees to perform effective integrated audits to one or all of the major Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved food safety management schemes. The training includes PAS 220/ISO/TS 22002-1, covering Prerequisite Programs (PRPs) and Codex Alimentarius Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines.
Why choose GFSI internal auditing training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand how each requirement is audited and interpreted
- Gain skills to perform effective internal audits and be prepared to pass third-party audits
- Learn techniques for reviewing procedures and records, interviewing personnel and evaluating on-site operations
- Learn the approach to auditing the general requirements, management and policies, PRPs, supplier review and HACCP guidelines
The trusted internal auditing course from a leading supplier of GFSI training and auditing
We offer you an unparalleled global network of trainers and auditors, regularly working with the GFSI food safety management schemes. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the GFSI, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to conduct internal auditing to GFSI requirements.
Our GFSI internal auditing training is a three-day course. For your complete flexibility, we also offer a two-day course.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining insight into the techniques and procedures required to perform effective, integrated internal audits of the major GFSI schemes
To find out more about our GFSI internal auditing training, contact us today.