Agriculture and Food GMP and HACCP Internal Auditor Training
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system internal auditor training from SGS
The GMP and HACCP systems are widely recognized approaches to managing food safety. Our course provides you with comprehensive steps to performing an internal audit of the HACCP system. The training is based on PAS 220/ISO/TS 22002-1 criteria for prerequisite programs and Codex Alimentarius HACCP guidelines, providing you with a solid foundation for future Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved food safety management schemes.
Why choose HACCP system implementation training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand how each requirement is audited and interpreted
- Gain the skills to perform effective internal audits and be prepared to pass third-party audits
- Learn the techniques for reviewing procedures, records, interviewing personnel and evaluating on-site operations
- Understand GMP/HACCP requirements, internal GMP/HACCP auditing and internal auditor responsibilities
The trusted implementation course from a leading provider of HACCP training and practitioner of HACCP auditing
We offer you a global network of auditors who regularly conduct auditing and food safety training. Our trainers provide you with specific insight into the way to interpret scheme requirements, leading to a more consistent understanding of the requirements and internal audit expectations. Our trainers are qualified HACCP auditors with in-depth knowledge of the food industry.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining an insight into the techniques and procedures required to perform effective internal audits of GMP/HACCP systems.
To find out more about our GMP and HACCP system Internal auditor training, contact us for more information.