Agriculture and Food One-Day Introduction to BRC Auditing
One-day introduction to British Retail Consortium (BRC) global standard for food safety from SGS
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved BRC scheme is central to your food safety management systems. Our one-day course provides you with an essential introduction to the BRC scheme for food safety and quality management.
Why choose the one-day introduction to BRC global standard for food safety from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an overview of the scheme through interaction with experienced SGS trainers and auditors
- Understand the requirements and components of a robust system within a company
- Gain the required knowledge of the BRC approach to product categories, audits and certification
The trusted introductory course from a leading provider of BRC training and practitioner of BRC auditing
We offer you a global network of expert trainers and auditors, regularly auditing companies to the BRC global standard for food safety. We offer you unrivaled experience and insight into the way the BRC interprets the scheme requirements. As a result, we are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to audit to BRC requirements.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance
- Quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining an insight into the BRC global standard for food safety
To find out more about our one-day introduction to BRC, contact us today.