Agriculture and Food One-Day Introduction to FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000
One-day introduction to FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 from SGS – a comprehensive one-day course introducing FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 food safety management systems.
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved FSSC 22000 scheme and the ISO 22000 standard (with PAS 220) are essential to your food safety management systems. Our one-day course provides you with an essential introduction to the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 standard.
Why choose the one-day introduction to FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 food safety management systems course from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an overview of the scheme through interaction with experienced SGS trainers and auditors
- Understand what is required to implement and certify an FSSC 22000 or ISO 22000 system and consistently maintain it
- Gain the required knowledge of the general requirements, management and policies, prerequisite programs (PRPs), supplier review and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines
The trusted introductory course from a leading provider of FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 training and auditing
We offer you a highly trained global network of trainers and auditors, regularly training and auditing companies to the FSSC 22000 scheme and the ISO 22000 standard. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the GFSI, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to understand FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance
- Quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining insight into the FSSC 22000 scheme and ISO 22000 standard
To find out more about our one-day introduction to FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 food safety management systems, contact us today.