Agriculture and Food GFSI Integrated Scheme Implementation Training
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) integrated scheme implementation training from SGS – a comprehensive three-day course on implementing food safety systems to GFSI standards.
To ensure that your food safety system complies with GFSI requirements, your personnel need specialized training. Our comprehensive course covers the steps needed to implement a food safety system that simultaneously conforms to the requirements of GFSI approved schemes, FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF 2000 and IFS.
The training also includes details of PAS 220/ISO/TS 22002-1, covering prerequisite programs (PRPs) and Codex Alimentarius Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines.
Why choose GFSI integrated scheme implementation training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Learn details of each requirement
- Understand how to set up an integrated food safety management system that is designed to meet and allow certification to requirements of all of the major GFSI approved food safety management schemes
- Understand the components of a robust system
- Learn the management, communication and continual improvement elements that surround the PRP/HACCP based food safety systems
The trusted three-day integrated scheme implementation course from the leading providers of GFSI training and auditing
We offer you an unparalleled global network of trainers and auditors, regularly working with the GFSI approved food safety management schemes. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of the GFSI, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to implement the scheme.
Who should attend?
Our three-day course is for:
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone who is interested in gaining an insight into the techniques and procedures required to implement food safety management systems that satisfy the key requirements of all the major GFSI approved schemes
To find out more about our GFSI integrated scheme implementation training, contact us for more information.