SGS Offers Mobile Oil & Gas Metering Services in the USA.
SGS field calibration and metering capabilities are brought directly to your well-site, providing rapid service and results. By using SGS onsite services, Oil & Gas producers save time, improve accuracy, and avoid potential royalty issues. Your production data will be on-time and reliable.
Field oil & gas metering & calibration expertise includes:
- Meter proving
- Liquid meter sales and service
- Basic Sediment and Water (BS&W) monitors & probes
- Sampler maintenance and repair
- Orifice plate inspection and replacement
- Turbine meter calibration or replacement
- Flow computer inspection
- Flow computer configuration
- Transmitter calibration
- Meter tube repair and installation
- Temperature device calibration
- Sight-glass sampling
- Third party witnessing
Onsite well-head metering and measurement expertise is available in the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Bakken, Haynesville and other oil & gas producing regions. SGS also provides onsite laboratory testing for GPA, ASTM, and other key industry test methods.
SGS Oil Condition Monitoring (OCM) testing keeps turbines and other mission-critical production machinery running smoothly, with improved reliability and operational up-time. Supporting the mobile metering and laboratory program is a USA network of hydrocarbon measurement facilities and experts.
Contact SGS USA for more information: email@example.com