SGS Exhibiting Oil and Gas Metering Expertise at the UPM Forum
SGS oil and gas metering and measurement experts will participate and exhibit at the UPM Forum February 21-22 in Houston, Texas.
SGS is participating and exhibiting at the Upstream Production Measurement Forum (UPM Forum) February 21-22 in Houston, Texas. SGS provides measurement services and consulting to the global oil and gas industry.
SGS Measurement, Instrumentation and Upstream Engineering Services include:
- Meter proving, repair, calibration
- Wellhead measurements, multiphase conditions
- Production measurement, allocation
- Process modelling, simulation, pilot projects
- Fluids sampling, analysis, EOS modeling
- Onshore and Offshore capabilities
- Shale and conventional reservoirs
- LACT Unit, custody transfer metering
- Separator measurements, verification
- Tank measurement, calibration
- BLM, BSEE compliance auditing
- Consulting, additional services
The UPM Forum is a unique gathering of all oil and gas production measurement stakeholders, where they share and learn about measurement data experiences amongst data users, measurement device manufacturers and developers, government regulators, and subject experts.