SGS Environmental Testing Center
SGS Environmental Testing Center – tailor-made engine and vehicle testing services through advanced labs equipped to test under extreme environmental conditions.
Road testing vehicles and engines under extreme conditions is challenging and expensive. SGS Environmental Testing Center offers you laboratories designed to simulate temperature and altitude, so accurate testing can be accomplished without the need for road testing.
Our test facilities offer turnkey services, with state-of-the-art testing cells, on-site mechanical and software engineering personnel, technical support staff, mechanical and fabrication support, and complete warehousing capabilities.
With over 30 years’ experience, our experts deliver comprehensive, tailor-made services to meet your organization’s specific requirements. Our advanced control systems provide test results with a high degree of accuracy and dependability, easy access to the control parameters, and quick analysis of engine and vehicle data.
Our services include:
- High-feature engine cell testing to accommodate a wide range of testing scenarios
- High altitude engine and vehicle testing located at 5,450 (1,660 meters) above sea level
- Evaporative emission testing methods (SHED, VT-SHED, ORVR and running loss)
- Chassis dynamometer testing to accurately simulate road conditions
- Vehicle test cycles along with fully tailored testing
- Particulate matter testing for diesel and gasoline engines
- Mileage accumulation services to age vehicle components rapidly
- Fleet testing services under actual operating conditions
- Altitude simulation from sea level to 14,000 feet (4,267.2 meters) in elevation
- Cold start drivability for a wide range of vehicle types
To find out more about our services, contact the SGS Environmental Testing Center today.