ISO 27001:2013 Certification
Keeping your information systems and business critical information secure is essential for the success of your business.
On average, a security breach will cost an organization almost $1,000,000. ISO 27001:2018 Information Security Management Systems certification will ensure that you are protected from the worst threats.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognized standard for information security management systems. It was adopted by the International Standards Organization (ISO) in 2005 and updated in 2013. Certification demonstrates that an organization has designed and implemented a comprehensive information security management system that meets the highest standards.
Benefits of certification
- Reduce risk: reduce the possible risk of fraud, information loss and disclosure
- Demonstrate integrity: demonstrate the integrity of your data and systems to existing and potential customers, suppliers and shareholders
- Gain new business: create new business opportunities with security conscious prospects by standing out from the competition
- Meet GDPR requirements: security management certifications are key to complying with GDPR standards
Typical certification process
- Initial consultation: to understand your organization and priorities so we can build a custom proposal
- Training (optional): in-person or online to get your organization up to speed quickly
- Pre-assessment (optional): to ascertain your readiness for certification
- Desk study: remote appraisal of your documentation to prepare for an on-site assessment
- On-site certification audit: our experienced auditors will visit your facility to complete the final assessment
- Global Recognition: we are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity with over 200,000 certificates issued on a global basis
- Auditors that add value: our auditors hold the highest qualifications and use their industry experience to help you beyond just the inspection
- Comprehensive service offering: one-stop shop for all your training and certification needs
Call us today at +1 201 359 6481 or use the form below to email us.