Construction Contract Management Support
Contract management support from SGS – smooth the path for relocations.
Moving businesses and staff to a new location can be traumatic and result in losing business, or employees. A smooth transition will make the change easier for all involved. We understand how important it is to support clients during transition to a new location. We have dedicated assignment support teams based in our key locations around the world.
With a global presence, you can benefit from our extensive services, including:
- In-country logistics: managing flights, work permits, visas, accommodation and local transportation support
- Dedicated assignment support for contract employees
- Smooth and efficient payment of employees across the globe
- Full range of market leading health and travel insurances
- Local and global payroll capabilities
- Meet and greet with local SGS representatives
- 24-hour emergency support
- High standard of administration, timely and accurate processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Expertise and know-how in dealing with local and global regulations
We are committed to ensuring that all our contractors arrive in the right place, at the right time, with all the necessary legal and fiscal paperwork in place to work compliantly in country.
Why choose contract management support services from SGS?
With extensive experience and expertise around the globe, we have managed more than 2,000 individuals working on residential and rotational assignments in over 150 different countries.
Contact SGS today for more information on our contract management support services.