Sep 20, 2012
Sep 21, 2012
Contract Pharma magazine announces its 11th Annual Contracting & Outsourcing Conference & Tabletop Exhibition, devoted to outsourcing in the pharma and biopharmaceutical industries. The event will be held on September 20-21, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 20th with additional sessions held on Friday, September 21st.
With high-powered presentations and a one-day exhibition featuring 160 contract service providers and vendors, Contracting & Outsourcing 2012 is the premier event for Pharma & Biopharma decision-makers!
Contracting & Outsourcing 2012 will feature presentations by FDA, industry analyst Jim Miller, a keynote address from Pfizer, our Executive Outsourcing Summit Panel, a Bio-CMO report, and more!
Confirmed Conference Speakers & Panelists include:
- Global Pharma/Biopharma Outsourcing Industry Trends Keynote • Paul Duffy, Vice President, External Supply Operating Unit, Pfizer Global Supply (PGS)
- Metrics for Measuring Alliance Success • David Thompson, Senior Director in Alliance Management, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Resizing the Global Contract R&D Services Market • Kenneth Getz, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- When Disaster Strikes: What to do when your CMO goes bankrupt or leaves the business • Kevin Koziatek, principal, Koziatek Consulting
- Building a Virtual Pharma Infrastructure • John Peck, CEO, co-founder, Mesa Therapeutics
- Making Compliance Sexy • John Avellanet, Managing Director and Principal, Cerulean Associates
- Bio-CMO Report • William Downey, President, High Tech Business Decisions
- Good Distribution Practice: GDP and the Supply Chain • Scott Watson, Rx-360
- Site Selection Criteria for Contract Service Providers • David Kristjanson, President, IMPM Solutions
Executive Outsourcing Summit Panel
- Paul Duffy • Pfizer
- David Thompson • Lilly
- Bob Kanuga • Vice President, External Manufacturing, Merck
Other speakers include:
- Jim Miller – President, PharmSource
- Rob Zwolinski – President, Vilya Development, Inc.
- Richard Korsmeyer – Senior Research Fellow, Pfizer
- FDA speakers invited from HQ and NJ District office
* presentations subject to change
Location: Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick, NJ