Toy Fair 2013
Feb 10, 2013
Feb 13, 2013
New York City, United States
The 110th annual American International Toy Fair® is the largest toy and youth product marketplace in the Western Hemisphere, bringing together more than 1,000 exhibiting manufacturers, distributors, importers and sales agents from around the globe to showcase their toy and entertainment products.
SGS experts from the US and Asia will be on hand at Booth #1328 to answer your questions on the latest regulatory developments like the EU Toy Safety Directive and updates to F963.
SGS Booth #1328
SGS Special Event
On Monday, February 11th, SGS will host a private luncheon on site at Toy Fair for our special clients.
SGS will host two educational sessions where technical experts present on the latest regulatory developments affecting the toy industry. You can also bring in a sample and receive a Free Preliminary Product Review.
- 11:00 - 11:15am: Update on F963
- 11:15 - 11:30am: The New EU Toy Directive
- 11:30 - 11:45am: New GCC Safety Certification Requirements
- 11:45 - 12:00pm: Q&A discussion period
- A full lunch buffet will be served from 12:00 - 2:00pm
- 3:00 - 3:15pm: Update on F963
- 3:15 - 3:30pm: The New EU Toy Directive
- 3:30 - 3:45pm: New GCC Safety Certification Requirements
- 3:45 - 4:00pm: Q&A discussion period
- Light snacks will be served from 2:00 - 5:00pm
Our account specialists will also be on-hand to address questions on retailer specific programs such as Walmart and Toys 'R' Us.
SGS Event Date: Monday, February 11th
SGS Luncheon Time: 12:00 – 2:00pm
SGS experts will be on hand in the conference room from 10:00a.m. until 5:00pm.
Registration Cost: Free
Register now for access to this Special Luncheon Event