Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit
Mar 11, 2013
Mar 14, 2013
Cambridge Healthtech Institute presents a four-part conference focusing on advances in analytical characterization and bioassays at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, Baltimore MD.
Agenda topics to include:
Analytical Characterization for Biotherapeutics
• Advances in Analytical Technology for Characterization
• Evaluation of Post-Translational Modification Hot Spots and Liability Sites
• Measurement, Characterization and Impact of Impurities
• Advances in Bioassays and Functional Characterization
• Regulatory and Strategic Prospectives Comparibility for Change Implementation and for Biosimilars
• Regulatory Concerns Regarding Comparability
• Manufacturing Strategies to Minimize the Extent of Comparibility Studies
• Comparibility Case Studies
• Comparability for Biosimilars
Visit SGS at Booth #2. For more information, email us.