Apr 16, 2013, 08:30
Apr 17, 2013, 17:00
Boston, United States
The 12th Annual Biosimilars conference will face important questions associated with cost-effective methods of developing biosimilars, key regulatory issues, safety assessments both clinical & non-clinical methods and the future of biosimilars.
Why should delegates attend?
- Explore the future and opportunities of biosimilars
- Discuss clinical development strategies of biosimilars
- Examine commercialization of biosimilars
- Learn cost-effective methods of manufacturing high-quality biosimilars
- Evaluate challenges in developing biosimilars/ follow-on biologics
- Understand the key regulatory, scientific issues and latest developments of biosimilars
- Discover the process development of biosimilars including technical consideration
- Discuss immunogenicity
- Gain insight into the role the US, European and Asia markets will have in developing biosimilars
- Network and discuss ideas with industrial experts and market leaders
Visit us April 16-17 at The Seaport Hotel and discuss your upcoming projects with SGS experts.