ISL FD Midwest Chapter Annual Meeting
Apr 11, 2013, 07:30
Apr 11, 2013, 16:30
Chicago, United States
The 2013 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Chapter of the International Society of Lyophilization - Freeze Drying (ISL-FD) is a full day of networking and learning with fellow lyophilization practitioners, researchers, and suppliers.
View high caliber technical presentations introducing new innovations and reviewing current state of the art. Speakers will include:
- Michael J. Pikal, Ph.D. (University of Connecticut) - Destabilization of Proteins During Lyophilization: Causes and Solutions
- Jamey Jarman & Steven Nail, Ph.D. (Baxter BioPharma Solutions) - Vacuum Integrity Testing of Freeze-Dryers
- Alex Herbert (Ben Venue Laboratories) - Controlled Nucleation at Bench and Pilot Scale
- Sid Wolfe (Onyx Pharmaceuticals) - Using Thermal Microscopy to Develop an Annealing Cycle
- Raj Suryanarayanan, Ph.D. (University of Minnesota) - Monitoring Phase Transitions in Frozen Systems and During Freeze-Drying: Potential Implications on Product Performance
- James Hartling (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica) - Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide: Overview and Applications
- Jinsong Liu, Ph.D. (Sagent Pharmaceuticals) - Primary Packaging Systems for Lyophilized Parenteral Products: Challenges and Recent Developments
Midwest Conference Center - 401 West Lake Street, Northlake, IL 60164 in the Chicago suburbs about 15 min from O'Hare and 30 min from Midway airports. Recommended hotel: Marriott SpringHill Suites Elmhurst/Oakbrook, 410 West Lake Street, Elmhurst, IL 60126, phone 630-782-6300, ISLFD group rate $101/night.
To register to attend, please contact Kevin Tebrinke at ISLFD@live.com or (608)849-1619.
For more information, email us.