Create N Connect Conference and Trade Show
Jul 22, 2013
Jul 25, 2013
The Create-n-Connect Conference & Trade Show brings together a venue offering all of the newest craft products. This show offers buyers a chance to view products for the upcoming holidays. Create-n-Connect gives attendees an opportunity to learn new skills through workshops and seminars.
SGS experts will be on-hand to take the confusion out of regulatory compliance and helps develop a custom strategy to meet your business goals. Get answers to your question on the global regulations affecting the art materials industry, including:
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
- California Proposition 65
- Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA)
- Toxics in Packaging ClearningHouse (TPCH) – formerly CONEG
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI)
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH)
SGS also helps organizations and their suppliers ensure that they have efficient and manageable processes and systems in place which comply with stakeholder requirements related to quality, health, safety, environmental management, corporate social responsibility and other areas of sustainable development.