IEEE EMC Symposium
Aug 05, 2013
Aug 09, 2013
The IEEE EMC 2013 symposium will expand your knowledge of EMC while allowing the opportunity to learn and collaborate with industry peers. The boundaries of EMC testing have been broken and EMC is becoming a part of our everyday life. Visit EMC 2013 to catch up on the latest and greatest advancements in EMC and take the opportunity to expand your knowledge of EMC.
SGS will be present offering customizable EMC solutions which allow for global market access. SGS has capabilities for EMC, EMI and RF testing at every stage of product development while offering faster queue times to help you reach your target markets. SGS understands what it takes for you to stay ahead of the competition. That is why we provide solutions that address all of your needs no matter what industry you are in.
SGS offers services from start to finish with capabilities including:
- Accredited labs to support global EMC regulatory requirements
- Short turnaround times with the option to walk-in and drop samples off for testing
- 3 meter and 10 meter EMC chambers to accommodate extremely large samples and provide fast and accurate testing year round
- Design mitigation services identify possible compliance issues early
- SAR and HAC testing to meet established FCC requirements
Visit SGS Booth #213
Show Dates: August 5-9, 2013
Show Site: Colorado Convention Center
Event Location: Denver, CO