Consumer Product Safety Seminar: Strategies for Compliance in a Changing Environment
Oct 17, 2013, 13:00
Oct 17, 2013, 18:00
New York City, United States
Looking for a way to keep yourself in check with compliance?
SGS and Greenberg Traurig, LLP are joining forces once again to provide seminar on the latest product safety developments. Avoid costly recalls and protect the value of your brand from adverse publicity while learning new strategies on how to comply.
Gain understanding of different standards and requirements including:
- Product Safety / Regulatory Compliance Gets More Complex!
- CPSC Enforcement
– Enforcement Increases at the Ports;
– Several Companies Agree to Substantial Civil Penalty Settlements
– A Product Safety Compliance Plan is Now a Mandatory Requirement
- Proposed New Certificate of Compliance Rules
- Conflict Minerals Requirements
- One World, One Standard-How to Harmonize
- Increased, But Inconsistent, U.S. State Requirements
- California’s Green Chemistry--Safer Consumer Products Regulations
- California Prop 65—A Continuing Burden
- Washington State’s CPSA
- What Else to Expect
Due to overwhelming response this session is now full. New registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
Due to limited space the number of attendees per company may have to be limited.
LOCATION: Greenberg Traurig, LLP | MetLife Building
200 Park Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10166
DATE: Thursday, October 17th
PROGRAM: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
RECEPTION: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
COST: NO CHARGE
Due to building security it is important that you RSVP in order to have your name at the security desk upon arrival. All guests must check in at the Visitor Center located on the second floor - at the top of the escalators. Please bring a photo ID and allow yourself additional time to get through security.