Oilseed and Grain Trade Summit
Oct 21, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Join close to 1,000 oilseed and grain importers and exporters at the must-attend Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit (formerly the Soy & Grain Trade Summit), October 21-23, 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN.
What issues will be covered in the 2013 agenda?
- Shifts in trade flows and emerging trends in the global oilseed and grains supply chain
- New developments in vegetable oil usage for food, fuel and industrial applications
- New oil traits: addressing the needs of the supply chain
- New tools for managing grain and oilseed price risk
- Burgeoning demand for vegetable meal and feed grain usage in the aquaculture industry
In addition to expanded content, an exciting line-up of speakers will share their insights on a range of key issues for the industry:
- Keynote Speaker: Carl Casale, President and CEO, CHS Inc. who will address Staying Relevant in a Rapidly Changing World
- Thomas Mielke, Editor-in-Chief, OIL WORLD Publications will present his Global Meat and Veg Oil Outlook
- New Processing Technologies for Ag Commodities
- Bluford (Blu) Putnam, Managing Director and Chief Economist, CME Group will speak on the Impact of Global Financial Markets on Global Agriculture
Who Should Attend?