IPA Stability Program Conference
The IPA Stability Program Conference is a two day event covering various topics related to stability in both small and large molecules.
May 14, 2014
May 15, 2014
Somerset, United States
This two day conference is directed toward Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Analysts, and Associates in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and allied industries.
Preliminary Program Topics:
- ICH Stability Requirements and Challenges
- Design of Protocols for Early Development Stability Studies
- Stability-Indicating Methods for Biotechnology Products
- Stability Challenges of Combination Products
- How to Make Risk-based Stability Testing Decisions for Drug Substance (DS) Batches after Changes
- Advanced modeling for accelerated stability determinations
- New Analytical techniques for stability testing of Biopharmaceutical
- The Future of Medical Products
- Stability programs for Leachable Impurities
- Applications of Reduced Study Designs for Stability Programs
- Excipients in Drug product stability
- Forced Degradation Studies
- Monitoring Stability of Fc Fusion Protein
- Stability challenges and rationale study design for biologics
Stop by SGS' booth to enter for a chance to win an Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.*
*One winner chosen per day.