Leather 360 Seminars
SGS and Footwear Distributers and Retailers of America (FDRA) are joining forces to bring you Leather 360º. A series of seminars that will provide an in depth look at all things leather from Hide & Tanning to Retail for Footwear, Belts and Bags.
Mar 05, 2015, 10:00
Mar 10, 2015, 15:30
Each five and a half hour workshop has been developed for brand managers, compliance professionals, quality control specialists, supply chain and sourcing directors and other industry professionals to understand:
- Tanning processes & quality control
- Types of leather
- Leather characteristics
- Solving customer complaints
- Leather costs and how to identify reasonable prices
- Classification for leather footwear
- Leather Product Safety Compliance
Select the location that is most convenient for you below to view the event details and full agenda.
FDRA Members and SGS Clients: $125