The Times They Are A-Changin': Regulatory Seminar
The Regulatory Landscape is Rapidly Changing. Will You Be Ready? SGS and Greenberg Traurig invite you to a regulatory updates seminar in New York City.
Apr 07, 2015, 13:00
Apr 07, 2015, 18:00
New York City, United States
You're invited to join SGS and Greenberg Traurig, LLP for a journey through the evolution of regulatory developments so far and preparing for those yet to come.
CPSC Commissioner Joe Mohorovic will be a special guest speaker.
Topics will include:
- CPSC enforcement increases and the CPSC pushes for higher civil penalties
- CPSC Compliance Programs are necessary
- State chemical regulatory requirements:
– California’s Prop 65 and Green Chemistry – A roadmap for
staying out of trouble
– TSCA reform: Can Congress reach a compromise?
– Multiple states enact new requirements, and now Albany
- Product claims: Made-in-America, green and other potential pitfalls
- Benchmarking: Best practices for retailer testing programs
- China’s GB standards made easier to understand
- U.S. Customs and testing: Water resistance, textile outsoles, sunglasses
Register by March 31st
Due to limited space the number of attendees per company may have to be limited.
LOCATION: Greenberg Traurig, LLP | MetLife Building
200 Park Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10166
DATE: Tuesday, April 7th
PROGRAM: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
RECEPTION: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
COST: NO CHARGE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31ST