Product Safety West Seminar
AAFA will host its Product Safety West Seminar in Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, January 26, 2016.
Jan 26, 2016, 09:00
Jan 26, 2016, 16:00
Long Beach, United States
AAFA will host its Product Safety West Seminar in Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, January 26, 2016. SGS will be a sponsor at this event and our expert Karen Kyllo, Deputy VP, Global Softlines will be a panelist during the Trending Topics Industry Briefing from 11:30 am to 12:15 pm.
What: This full day seminar brings brands, retailers, regulatory officials, and technical experts together to provide industry insight on the latest product safety rules and regulations.
Who should attend: Product safety, compliance, regulation, quality assurance, green chemistry, and chemical management professionals.
Why attend: This seminar will give you up-to-date information on:
- California Proposition 65,
- Federal and state regulations,
- Green chemistry initiatives on the state level,
- Trending issues around regulation and product testing, and
- An update from AAFA's Product Safety Council Chair and Vice-Chair on council initiatives.
Product Safety West Seminar 2016 Details
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Long Beach Marriott, 4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, CA 90815