Cleaning Products US 2015
Taking place October 7-9, 2015 in Arlington, Virginia, Cleaning Products US 2015, will bring together the top leaders and experts in the cleaning products field, delieving a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions. Visit SGS Table #15.
Nov 09, 2016, 12:30
Nov 11, 2016, 12:30
Cleaning Products US 2015 will bring together the top leaders and experts in the cleaning products field, delivering a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions focusing on:
- Sustainable alternatives to petroleum-sourced products- specifically plant sugars
- Today's American and their cleaning habits- plus a book signing by Clean Like A Man author Tom McNulty
- Surfactants and sustainability
- Challenges with phosphate alternatives
- Properly marketing green products
SGS experts will be present at Table #15 to address your questions and concerns regarding cleaning products, sustainability certification and regulatory requirements.
Armed with extensive expertise in home and personal care products worldwide, we offer a comprehensive range of testing services including:
- Determination of ingredients
- Chemical testing and analysis
- Physical characteristics
- Microbiology testing
- Performance testing (lab tests, consumer panels)
- Toxicology testing/Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Ecotoxicology and biodegradability testing
- Packaging testing
CLICK HERE to schedule a meeting with one of our experts today.
Visit SGS Table #15
Show Dates: October 7-9, 2015
Show Site: The Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, VA