AAFA The Latest on Compliance and Restricted Chemicals Seminar
AAFA returns to Long Beach, CA on January 24, 2017, to present What's on Your Customers' Shelf? The Latest on Compliance and Restricted Chemicals.
Jan 24, 2017, 08:30
Jan 24, 2017, 16:00
Long Beach, United States
This full-day seminar, brings brands, retailers, regulatory officials, and technical experts together to provide industry insight on the latest regulatory and compliance issues. Don’t miss the special session with our very own:
Karen Kyllo, Ph.D. , Deputy Vice President, SGS Consumer and Retail - Softlines
"Product Safety Testing: What You Need to Know Now and What’s Next" (1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.)
In this interactive session, hear the testing lab perspective on the latest regulatory trends and impacts they see in the industry. Each will provide you with the one thing you need to know that can impact testing and compliance.
Other seminar sessions will cover topics such as:
- 3D, Wearables, and Innovation: The Future and How to Make It Safe – How do you ensure product safety and quality with wearable technology and 3D printing?
- TSCA Reform & What It Means for You – What should you expect during the first year of TSCA implementation?
- Reducing Risks Across Borders – How do you utilize advisories, warnings, and recall information from the U.S., Canada, and EU to mitigate risk?
- The State of the States: What are the States Trying to Do to You? – How are AAFA lobbying efforts at the state and local level helping you?
- Product Safety Testing – How to incorporate global and state regulations into your testing program without it costing a fortune; how to use smart data to develop your testing program.
Who should attend: Product safety, compliance, regulation, quality assurance, green chemistry, and chemical management professionals?
Why attend: Attendees receive dedicated time for Q&A with experts, networking, and special access to AAFA resources including an RSL/Prop 65 update.
Date: Tuesday, January 24th
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Long Beach Marriott, in Long Beach, CA