NISTM National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference
The NISTM National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference is an industry event focusing on the operation, regulation, and management of aboveground storage tank systems. SGS will be exhibiting oil & gas related calibration and metering services.
Jan 16, 2018, 00:00
Jan 17, 2018, 23:30
Houston, United States
SGS will exhibit oil, gas, and chemical tank calibration, metering, flexitanks, cargo inspection, and laboratory testing services and expertise at the NISTM National Above Ground Storage Tank Conference in Galveston, Texas. SGS helps customers reduce financial risks and optimize asset performance on existing and new measurement related projects. SGS will be exhibiting a wide range of storage tank related services at booth 318 at the Moody Gardens Convention Center.
SGS hydrocarbon measurement services and expertise include metering, allocation, tank calibration, consultancy, training, asset integrity management, laboratory outsourcing, and more. SGS services support client operations worldwide.
SGS Calibration and Measurement Expertise & Consultancy includes:
- Tank Calibrations
- Field Equipment Calibration
- Meter Proving
- Refinery/Mass Balance/Stock
- Cargo Treatment
- Independent Authority Verification testing (IAVT) training
- Development of measurement and validation procedures manuals
- System troubleshooting
- Measurement & Metering operation outsourcing & subcontracting
- Primary, secondary and tertiary measurement systems calibrations and uncertainty reviews
- Verification and support on Fiscal/Custody Transfer/L.A.C.T gas/liquid metering systems
- Bunkering calibration services for oil
- Road and Rail tanker loading systems certification and verification
- Terminal operations
- Laboratory outsourcing
- And more