Food Safety Consortium
This year's Food Safety Consortium is November 28th to December 1st being held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center.
Nov 28, 2017, 08:00
Dec 01, 2017, 11:30
Chicago, United States
SGS is sponsoring this year's 5th Annual Food Safety Consortium conference is a summit of Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) industry experts and government officials.
The agenda is comprised of panel discussions, individual presentations, "Ask The Experts" discussion groups, workshops and training programs running concurrently, coupled with overarching plenary sessions paired with a table-top exhibition. This is an event focused on food safety education and networking providing attendees best practices and new technology solutions to today's food safety challenges.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
Event location: Schaumburg
For more information, please contact:
SGS North America Inc
201 Route 17 North
Rutherford, New Jersey, 07070