NLS Food Quality Symposium
Join us to learn more about the services we offer to help protect and enhance your brand reputation at every stage of the food supply chain.
Dec 03, 2017, 23:00
Dec 05, 2017, 23:00
SGS is exhibiting at NLS Food Quality symposium. The event will provide an ideal peer-to-peer networking environment for Top Level Executives in Safety, Quality Assurance (QA) and many other related fields within the food industry.
Join us at the industry's must attend event featuring thought leaders from the world’s leading food manufacturers, discussing the key issues affecting the current and future growth of your business.
Join our session on “Mitigating Economically Motivated Adulteration (Food Fraud) Risks under FSMA” which will give a comprehensive overview of:
- Food fraud, food safety and food defense
- Food fraud mitigation under FSMA Preventive Controls
- Food fraud detection and prevention with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
Our presenters will be Hank Karayan, SGS Global FSMA Program Director and Mário Gadanho, SGS Global Food Molecular Business Development Manager.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
For further information, please contact:SGS North America Inc
201 Route 17 North
Rutherford, New Jersey, 07070
t: +1 201 508 3000
f: +1 201 508 3183