NYSCC Suppliers' Day
SGS will be speaking and exhibiting at NYSCC Suppliers' Day Booth 681, May 15-16 in New York City.
May 15, 2018
May 16, 2018
New York City, United States
NYSCC Suppliers’ Day attracts thousands of the leading players in the formulation supplier's market and has become the showcase for the latest innovations, on top of being an excellent networking opportunity. Meet leading manufacturers, suppliers and distributor of raw materials and ingredients. There will also be suppliers of testing, measurement and research equipment, as well as innovative service solutions such as SGS.
Our Technical Manager for Pharma Cosmetics, Andrew Cole, will be presenting on Risk & Compliance - Simplified Approach. Join our session to learn more.
Time: 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM on Tuesday, May 15
SGS is armed with extensive expertise in home and personal care products worldwide, we offer a comprehensive range of testing services including:
- Determination of ingredients
- Chemical testing and analysis
- Physical characteristics
- Microbiology testing
- Performance testing (lab tests, consumer panels)
- Toxicology testing/Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Ecotoxicology and biodegradability testing
- Packaging testing
Along with testing, we offer additional added value solutions to help manufacturers, importers and retailers know the applicable requirements, check the safety, quality, performance of their products throughout the supply chain and protect their brand:
- Technical assistance (e.g. review of labeling)
- Audits (e.g. GMP audits, HACCP audits, social/factory/environmental audits)
- Certification programs
- Sustainability services (e.g. ecodesign, carbon footprint)
Location: Javits Convention Center - New York City, NY
Visit SGS at Booth 681.