2018 Rocky Mountain Measurement Society Trade Show
Oil and Gas Metering and Measurement Services Meeting.
Aug 16, 2018, 00:30
Aug 16, 2018, 23:30
The SGS Measurement and Instrumentation team will be attending, presenting, and exhibiting at the 2018 Rocky Mountain Measurement Society Trade Show on August 16, 2018. The meeting will focus on oil and gas measurement technologies and challenges.
The Rocky Mountain Measurement Society (RMMS) Trade Show is a full-day event fundraiser for the RMMS Scholarship Program. All proceeds will go into the RMMS Scholarship account. This is an opportunity for users and suppliers to network and discuss issues with measurement, possible solutions, and the latest technologies.
2018 Topics Include:
- Introduction to Liquid Measurement
- How BLM Onshore Order 3175 Affects Your Gas Measurement SOPs
- Pressurized Hydrocarbon Liquids Sampling
- Addressing Measurement Challenges in Today’s Shale Plays
- Entrained Gas and its Effects on Measurement
- Operation and Performance of Ultrasonic Meters
- Orifice Meters and Wet Gas Flow
- Measurement Economics
- Tank Pressure-Vacuum Relief and Gauging Concerns Related to Quad-O
- Why Calibrating Custody Transfer Meters on Products Matters
- Upstream Ultrasonic Metering Applications
- Changing Quality Specifications and Analytical Practices
- Data Averaging for Back Office Recalculation
- Pairing Small Volume Provers with High Precision, High Flowrate Meters
- Plan to Achieve USM Field Installed Accuracy; or Risk Permanent Errors
- Panel Presentation: The Digitalization of the Oil Field: What is Happening? How Will it Affect You
The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Loveland, Colorado.
For more information on the conference, please visit: rmmsociety.org
To learn more about SGS oil and gas measurement and allocation services, please visit: SGS Metering Services