F4SS CI Connect 2018
SGS will be speaking at CI Connect in Princeton, New Jersey.
Oct 01, 2018, 09:00
Oct 03, 2018, 13:00
Princeton, United States
Join SGS and industry professionals at the leading Continuous Improvement event of F4SS. It is designed to empower businesses to successfully thrive in an e-Commerce, Digital, and Omni-Channel world.
Industries’ leading experts in e-Commerce, Digital, and Omni-Channel discuss how to leverage tools and tactics to keepon top of this ever-changing industry.
Our Technical Manager for Pharma Cosmetics, Andrew Cole, will be presenting on Risk Based Thinking and Compliance. Join our session to learn more.
Time: 9:30 AM on Tuesday, October 2
This year’s topics will include
- eCommerce, Omni-Channel and Digital Marketing
- How a member company leveraged the CI Network to jump start their CI program
- Applying packaging standards to meet Amazon’s requirements
- Sustainability as it relates to eCommerce and Omni-Channel shipments
- A demonstration on how the Partnership Alignment and Collaboration Tool (PACT) was leveraged to improve partnerships between member companies
- Utilizing Transformative Leadership to address current business challenges
Engaging Breakout & Benchmarking Sessions
- CI Connect 2018 breakout & benchmarking sessions are designed to facilitate peer-to-peer discussions on industry relevant topics. This year’s sessions include:
- Developing Quality Micro Risk Assessments
- Leveraging the Sustainable Package Coalition
- Integrated Replenishment Implementation
- Benchmarking group discussions will include Planning and Hosting Hands On Workshops as well as IR to Digitize the Supply Chain and Supplier Certification
Location: Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village - Princeton, New Jersey