23rd symposium on the interface of regulatory and analytical sciences for biotechnology health products. Visit SGS at Table 17, and attend our lecture on Complex Generic API's.
Jan 29, 2019
Jan 31, 2019
Washington, DC, United States
Join SGS at the 2019 WCBP Meeting in Washington, DC, January 29-31.
MEET WITH OUR EXPERTS
Discuss your upcoming project needs in complex biologics analysis, including:
- Full structural and functional characterization
- Process- and product-related impurities
- Stability studies and QC release testing
- Unknown identification
Visit SGS at Table 17.
ATTEND THE TECHNICAL SEMINAR
Not a Biosimilar or a Generic: Finding the Analytical Middle Ground for Complex Generic APIs
- Wednesday, January 30th, 3:45pm
- Speaker: Dr. Bérangère Tissot
- This presentation will cover some of the typical aspects to consider when looking at complex generic APIs and how the principles applied for analytical strategy design can be extended for complex proteins/formulation products.