Southern Automotive Quality Summit
SGS is exhibiting at this year’s Southern Automotive Quality Summit
Mar 05, 2019, 07:30
Mar 05, 2019, 18:30
Birmingham, United States
Alabama Automotive Manufacturer's Association and the Automotive Industry Action Group are organizing their annual Southern Automotive Quality Summit. This unique event showcases the southern automotive industry's commitment to world-class quality. SGS will be joining other technical professionals and leaders seeking to improve their organizations' quality processes, systems and performance.
"Engaging Your Workforce in Quality" is this year’s theme and will feature industry experts and local suppliers sharing lessons learned during their application of the industry's quality tools and international quality management system standards.
SGS offers many services that support companies looking to improve their quality management systems.
- ISO/TS and IATF 16949 gap assessments to assess readiness for certification
- Integrated management systems certifications to audit solutions against bespoke quality performance criteria
- Process improvement assessments and recommendations
- Global supplier audits and verification
- Testing services and engineering support from individual components to full vehicles
- Homologation services and consulting
- Advanced data analytics solutions and consulting powered by deep transportation domain expertise
Visit SGS at Booth 24
Location : Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel – Birmingham, AL