Managing cybersecurity through the New Normal – How ISO 27001 can help you
Apr 29, 2020, 09:00
Apr 29, 2020, 10:00
- This webinar will cover strategies to manage cybersecurity risks during this pandemic when people are working from home
- How ISO 27001 prepares companies for disruption
- The importance of robust risk assessments
- Business continuity planning and going beyond requirements of ISO 27001
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality, data integrity, and availability of information
- Preparing for the “new normal”
- What have we learned from the shut-down?
- How will life be different both in the 6-12 months following, but also the long term
- Balance of security vs. efficiency
- How competing interests shape our policies
- What is the correct balance?
Industries: Software, SAAS companies, Cloud computing
Job titles: CIO, CTO, CISO
Date/Time: April 29, 2020 | 11:00-12:00 pm EST
Cost: No Charge
Presenter: Glen Clarke, Regional Sales Manager with SGS. He has over 10 years of experience working in account management with certification bodies.
For more information, please contact:
t: +1 201 508 3000