JPMA Virtual Summit
Connect with our experts to learn about our latest developments and services for the Juvenile products industry.
May 19, 2021
May 28, 2021
SGS is excited to be premier sponsor at the 2021 JPMA Virtual Summit. At this year’s event, we have two experts participating in JPMA’s Summit Sessions. Reserve your place today for:
Food Contact Safety of Juvenile Products
May 24th, 2021 - 2:30 - 3:30 PM EDT
Join us as we discuss how to ensure your juvenile product is compliant with all applicable food contact requirements for the United States, Canada, and the EU. Any juvenile products that would reasonably come into contact with food are subject to additional requirements outside of CPSIA, ASTM, and other regulations. Learn more about the regulatory bodies that enforce food contact requirements and how your company can remain compliant. This session will consider implications for highchairs, strollers, and other applicable products.
Speaker: Christina Crimi, Business Manager – Chemistry, SGS
Customer Service Success: Strategies to Communicate with Consumers
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 - 2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
Loyal customers are built through positive interactions. Increasingly, consumers are in search of greater transparency, more granular product information, and testing details as they consider products to keep their families safe. Customer Service professionals need support navigating questions and feedback from consumers. Create positive first impressions, manage customer expectations, and build customer loyalty using advice from our esteemed panellists.
- Dr. Jonathan Midgett, CPSC Consumer Ombudsman
- Piyush Shah, Technical Director (Hardlines), SGS
- Dennis Wolkin, COO, Colgate Mattress
About JPMA Virtual Summit
With the year ahead sure to be one of great change in both domestic and global government affairs for baby and children's products, JPMA remains committed to helping members understand how these changes will affect the industry and individual companies.
This year’s virtual Summit will offer members the following and so much more:
- Programming will be spread out over two weeks for more flexibility to integrate sessions into your schedule. With the unlimited access pass, you can attend as many sessions as you’d like.
- An even broader range of topics for the C-suite, government affairs, compliance, legal, communications, marketing and customer service teams.
- Educational sessions, top-level speakers, and meetings led by government officials.
- Dedicated opportunities to network with participants and speakers.
For more information about SGS, please visit our website.
For further information about Juvenile Products testing, please contact:
Senior Sales Executive
Connectivity & Products
+1 201 247 9337